Friday, February 9, 2024

In the beginning...........



Quite honestly my first post on this blog, and my millionth post since I have been on the Internet. I am turning 50 years old March 4h, 1974.  Literally a half a century old, and freaking out at the fact that I should be having a mid-life crisis, but I am a student and I do not have time for such petty wastes of time. ;)

This introduction is many things, but mostly about what I plan to do with this blog/journal and how I can benefit from taking time to chronicle my thoughts.

Tomorrow, I will begin the process of starting my first prompt, or, answering a series of 3000 questions. Mainly because I think those questions help me examine my life - but more on that later. 

This will be a reflective journal, part of my self-care journey, and that is something I am grateful to share with you.

Until tomorrow, love you and please be kind to your neighbors and loved ones,
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Louisville Pride Festival

  I will be at Louisville Pride on Saturday, September 14, 2024 from 1:57 PM - 6:30 PM at the Music City Prep Clinic booth. Louisville'...