Friday, July 19, 2024

We learn by example.


My only opinionated post about this issue, and then my life moves forward. Keep your comments to yourself. I will block abrasive people.

I have given a lot of thought about Thomas Matthew Crooks, the 20 year old who attempted to shoot tRump. This is what CNN should be talking about, not the toxic RNC.

Us folks who have been around a while have seen Presidents come and go, but this KID was 12 years old when tRump was elected President. He has not been privy to healthy confict resolution, and has witness America "on fire," with school shooting, COVID, and even how voters react with January 6th and the insurrection.

WE ARE NOT BEING ROLE MODELS. WE ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE.  We can do the US vs THEM until we are blue in the face, argue with each other and spit venom at friends and family (like THEY do), but it's ultimately US that needs to set an example since our "leaders" have choose violence among each other.

I am not at all a person who supports tRump for many many reasons, ultimately he is furthest from being a decent human being, has been convicted of rape, cannot admit any fault, blames everyone else, has felony charges which was proven in a court of law, and nothing can offset that evicence and conclusion - no matter how "I was set up, and I am not guilty" he claims to be.

We all know how this works, this is the narrative our CHILDREN are hearing, and one of them reacted in the way he was shown.

SHOWN.

We need to remember our morals and values, and teach our children to LOVE EACH OTHER and RESPECT EACH OTHER - and stop the vicious cycle of partisan venom that THEY cannot seem to contain.

Project 2025 will hurt me. I don't care what you think about it, it will HURT me and people like me. It was created by evil people and is now adopted by tRump and his new wife abusing VP.

We need to set better examples for generations of children who are watching, because they learn by example.

We learn by example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Louisville Pride Festival

  I will be at Louisville Pride on Saturday, September 14, 2024 from 1:57 PM - 6:30 PM at the Music City Prep Clinic booth. Louisville'...