Friday, June 14, 2024

Hypothetical Research Proposal: The Impact of Postive Role Models for LGBTQIA+ Youth in the Media and their Personal Environment

 




Last night I gave my research presentation for my Quantitative Reserach class at Spalding University School of Social Work, which was on "The Impact of Postive Role Models for LGBTQIA+ Youth in the Media and their Personal Environment," and this is a great example of why PRIDE matters.

This is a hypotheitical research model, and was used as a possible project to propose when I get to the masters program.

Be kind to each other, be an ally, and most importantly - consider the importance of PRIDE month!

You can download the PDF of my paper HERE download the PDF of my paper HERE, the password is: socialworker. 

Please note this is a HYPOTHETICAL RESEARCH PROPOSAL and is still in it's infancy, I plan to grow this through my Master's program.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Louisville Pride Festival

  I will be at Louisville Pride on Saturday, September 14, 2024 from 1:57 PM - 6:30 PM at the Music City Prep Clinic booth. Louisville'...