Sunday, March 3, 2024

My Confession: How do you keep up with this, school, and your assignments?

People often ask me, "Jake, how do you manage to write numerous blog posts while keeping up with all your assignments?" Well, to be completely honest, I must confess that I employ a certain level of deception. I consider myself to be a counterfeit, an imposter, someone who has embarked on a prolonged journey of self-discovery since my twenties. I have tried and failed so many times, but this time it just seems right.

It has taken me quite some time, but I have finally found solace in my pursuit of becoming a social worker.

To put it simply, I used to maintain self-care blogs/journals in the past and had an extensive stockpile of saved blog posts. Now, I am in the process of transferring those posts to this blog. Additionally, I am working on answering 3,000 new prompts from a book. Hence, if you are reading this, you are perusing a combination of updated past articles as well as fresh content, forming a comprehensive collection of my present-day experiences.

I am not a magician, but I do plan on adding to this blog once every few days or so and I have plenty of prompts to do so I am not going to stop for a long-long time. I think I just wanted to stress I was not magic, just organized my time using MOTION and it has saved me time on deadlines, etc.

No this is not an ad, I litereally just use this to save time. Speaking of which, it's Sunday and I have to finish some papers due by 11:59 PM. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Louisville Pride Festival

  I will be at Louisville Pride on Saturday, September 14, 2024 from 1:57 PM - 6:30 PM at the Music City Prep Clinic booth. Louisville'...